We require 1 EYFS Assistant in the Bumblebees Pre School to support the delivery of physical and emotional care for children in 2 of our Early Years setting (EYFSA/BB). They will collaborate with EYFS staff to help them create a welcoming and inclusive learning environment, in which children can develop social skills and thrive.
- Supporting EYFS practitioners to take care of children’s physical and emotional needs and helping to plan activities for children
- They will be required to assist the supervision of children at meals and snack time and ensure high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
- They will be required to maintain nursery equipment and keep in a tidy condition
- Help to participate in the preparation of resources for play and activities
- Report any accidents that may occur to the Lead
- Dealing with parents’ queries and coordinating with EYFS staff.
- We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- The ability to engage effectively with children, good communication skills and commitment to promoting the physical and emotional wellbeing of children.
- The applicant should have an awareness of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- The applicant should have a passion for working in the Early Years sector and an interest in the education sector.
- First Aid Training
- Professional experience in the early years sector or related area
- Successful candidate will require a DBS check.
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.