Join St Charles Borromeo Catholic Primary School as an Early Years Foundation Stage Assistant.
The Early Years Foundation Stage Assistant will support the delivery of physical and emotional care for children in an Early Years setting. They will collaborate with EYFS staff to help them create a welcoming and inclusive learning environment, in which children can develop social skills and thrive.
- Supporting Early Years Foundation Stage practitioners to take care of children’s physical and emotional needs
- Supervising children at meals and snack time
- Assisting teachers and Learning Support Assistants with general classroom duties e.g. maintaining a clean and tidy classroom environment
- Helping and participating in the preparation of resources and activities for play
- Reporting any concerns, problems or incidents, eg, safeguarding, behaviour, breakdowns, deficiencies, in accordance with relevant reporting procedures
- Providing administrative support when needed
Ideal candidates for Early Years Foundation Stage Assistant:
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- GCSE Grade C/Level 4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Approach work in a flexible and collaborative way
- Are able to engage effectively with pupils
- Have basic IT skills
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.