Join the Albion Primary School team as an Admin Assistant
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the school office, within their welcoming administrative team.
- Ensuring that attendance registers are collated each morning and afternoon, for use by teaching staff.
- To assist in the maintenance of the various school computerised databases of pupil and staff information
- Operating the school’s main switchboard, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate.
- To assist in filing documents.
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills including having an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to communicate with care and discretion with persons at all levels
- An ability to work as an effective team member
25 Hours Per Week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage Rates Apply