Join Albion Primary School as a Trainee EYFS Assistant.
The Trainee EYFS Assistant will be supported by Albion’s EYFS teams, to supervise pupils, assist in preparation and admin tasks and comply with school safeguarding and equal opportunity standards.
• Supporting EYFS practitioners to take care of children’s physical and emotional needs and helping to plan activities for children
• They will be required to assist the supervision of children at meals and snack time and ensure high levels of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
• They will be required to maintain EYFS equipment and keep in a tidy condition
• Help to participate in the preparation of resources for play and activities
• Report any accidents that may occur to the Lead
• Dealing with parents’ queries and coordinating with EYFS staff.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.