Join Knowleswood Primary School as a Classroom Assistant.
- Supporting teachers to provide additional learning to support children.
- Assisting with classroom activities individually or in groups.
- Helping prepare equipment and resources for lessons.
- Creating classroom displays.
- Providing feedback to the classroom teachers on student’s progress and development.
- Assisting with supervision of students in class and during break and lunchtime.
Ideal candidates for Classroom Assistant:
- Confident working with children.
- Has a good level of English (preferably holds GCSE Maths and English Grade C, or above).
- Can work as part of a team.
- Use their own initiative to support teaching and learning.
25 hours per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply.
National Minimum Wage rates apply.