Join Knowleswood Primary School as a Site Supervisor.
- Carrying out routine inspections and assisting with maintenance activities of the school premises.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of inspection, notifying the appropriate authority of any needed repairs.
- Upholding Health and Safety standards.
- Carrying out minor repairs.
- cleaning, stocking and supply of designated facility areas, garden maintenance and fire safety.
Ideal candidates for Site Supervisor:
- Flexible to varied daily tasks
- Health and Safety conscious
25 hours per week
Candidates must be in receipt of, or eligible for Universal Credit to apply. They must meet Kickstart Scheme criteria.
National Minimum Wage rates apply.