Join Pinner Park Primary School as a Classroom Assistant
The Classroom Assistant will work under the supervision of qualified teachers, supporting teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Working with groups and individuals
- Preparing lesson resources and materials
- Making displays
- Providing additional support for SEN students
Ideal candidates for Classroom Candidate:
- Can communicate effectively (preferably has GCSE Maths and English Grade C, or above)
- Can work as a team, and with individuals
- Conscious of safeguarding and dedicated to promoting the welfare of the pupils
- Patient and caring
25 hours per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.