Join Pinner Primary School as a Computing/Tech Assistant, supporting teaching and learning in computing and providing resource support for IT/AV across the school.
- Preparing lesson resources
- Carrying out computer maintenance tasks
- Managing computing resources across the school
Ideal candidates for Computing/Tech Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills (ideally has GCSE Maths and English Grade C, or above)
- Can work as a team
- Enthusiastic about tech/computing
- Conscious of safeguarding and health and safety
25 hours per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.