Join Pinner Park Primary School as a PE/Play/Lunch Assistant.
Under the supervision of a qualified teacher, you will support teaching and learning in PE and promote play across the school, especially at break and lunchtimes.
- Preparing resources for PE lessons
- Supporting children in PE lessons
- Supervision of play times and lunch times
- Promoting positive play at playtimes and lunchtimes
- Preparing and maintaining play equipment
Ideal candidates for PE/Play/Lunch Assistant:
- A good level of secondary education including Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
- Experience of working with children in a voluntary or paid capacity.
- Good communication skills with adults and children (including good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English)
- A passion for play and sport
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Bags of enthusiasm and patience, with a kind, caring attitude
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.