Pinner Park Primary School are looking for a Premises Assistant to support the school caretaker and assistant caretaker in all aspects of premises management.
- Site security
- Managing waste and recycling
- Carrying out small repairs
Ideal Candidates for Premises Assistant:
- A good level of secondary education including Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
- Good communication skills with adults and children (including good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English)
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to deal with manual handling
- Awareness of, and commitment to, health and safety
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Bags of enthusiasm and patience, with a kind, caring attitude
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.