Pinner Park Primary School is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work as part of the school’s central admin team.
- Running the welcome desk and outdoor Parent Information Desk
- Email and telephone management
- Computer work
- Copy and print tasks
Ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant:
- A good level of secondary education including Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent).
- Experience of working in a school in a voluntary or paid capacity.
- Good communication skills with adults and children (including good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English)
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Bags of enthusiasm and patience, with a kind, caring attitude
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.