Join Brookes Education Group UK as Early Years Support Staff.
Brookes is one of Suffolk’s most remarkable independent schools offering a rural setting, special family environment, a unique child-centred approach to learning and a positive culture of wellbeing. As an inclusive school, we embrace diversity – each of our students is encouraged and individually supported at every stage, from their earliest years at Cherry Trees Montessori nursery through to their GCSEs in the main school. Being an international school enhances learning and development for all.
- To work with the EYFS Leader in developing and monitoring safeguarding within the school setting.
- To assist in providing a child-centred environment where children are cared for in a safe, caring and stimulating way that ensures their individual needs are met within the group setting.
- To assist the EYFS leader in the processes and procedures for quality assurance and compliance with all applicable legislation, including Health and Safety, within an early years environment.
- To assist the EYFS leader in establishing and delivering effective communication.
Ideal candidates for Early Years Support Staff:
- Have a passion for working with children.
- Have great energy, patience and communication skills with the ability to inspire and enthuse young children.
- Have effective organisational and communication skills and a flexible and adaptable approach.
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.