Join Leighton Primary School as a Trainee Teaching Assistant.
- Supporting teachers by reinforcing lessons presented by the classroom teacher.
- Supporting teachers to provide additional learning to support children.
- Assist with classroom activities individually or in groups. Support children with their emotional and social needs alongside the teachers.
- Prepare for lessons by setting up equipment and arranging the classroom environment.
- Assist with observations of classroom behaviour and recording of it.
- Create displays of the student’s work and other classroom displays.
- Provide feedback to the classroom teachers on student’s progress and development.
- Assist with supervision of students in class and during break and lunchtime.
Ideal candidates for Trainee Teaching Assistant:
- Enthusiastic and willing to undertake extra training
- Patient and caring
- Health and safety conscious
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.