Join Kenmore Park Junior School as a Trainee Teaching Assistant.
This role centres around helping the children succeed in a classroom environment, whilst supporting the Teacher with their daily responsibilities.
- Supervising activities in the classroom
- Supervising pupils at lunch and break times
- Working with children on an individual, small group or whole class basis
- Managing other learning support staff and report on children’s progress
- Tasks such as grading, taking attendance, recording grades, making copies and collecting homework
Ideal candidates for Trainee Teaching Assistant:
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ideally have GCSE English and Maths Grade C, or above
- Pro-active and able to use their own initiative
- Confident working with children
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.