Join Kenmore Park Junior School’s site team.
- Performing routine inspections and assisting with maintenance activities of the school premises
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of inspection
- Notifying the appropriate authority of any need of repairs
- Supporting the Academy in full implementing relevant Academy/school policies and procedures to a high standard especially those relating to Health and Safety
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Cleaning, stocking and supply of designated facility areas, garden maintenance and fire safety.
Ideal candidates for Site Staff:
- Confident when dealing with students, staff and visitors within school
- Self motivated, flexible and efficacious
- Can communicate effectively and develop professional relationships with internal colleagues
- Work flexibly and independently and as part of a small team
- Should have a good level of written English to ensure accurate documentation and record keeping
- An understanding of basic Health and Safety procedures, Fire Procedures and Safeguarding are desirable
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.