Cookham Nursery School is looking for a Teaching/Classroom Assistant to join their team. The Teaching/Classroom Assistant will act as a supporting member to Cookham’s teachers, providing support and reinforcement through working with individual students or small groups of students.
- Supporting teachers to provide additional learning to support children
- Assisting with classroom activities individually or in groups.
- Helping prepare equipment and resources for lessons.
- Creating classroom displays.
- Providing feedback to the classroom teachers on student’s progress and development.
- Assisting with supervision of students in class and during break and lunchtime.
Ideal candidates for Teaching/Classroom Assistant:
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Have GCSE grades in Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent
- Are able to work as part of a team whilst using your own initiative to support teaching and learning
- Enjoy working with children
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.