Join Hawthorn Park Community Primary School as a Trainee Teaching Assistant.
The role centres around helping children succeed in a classroom environment by supporting teachers with their daily responsibilities.
- Assisting with classroom activities
- Supporting children with their emotional and social needs
- Helping set up lesson materials and equipment
- Creating displays of the children’s work
- Supervising pupils in the classroom and at breaktimes
- Observing and recording classroom behaviour
- Encouraging pupils to interact and engage
Ideal candidates for Trainee Teaching Assistant:
- Good level of spoken and written English
- GCSE grades in Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent
- Able to work as part of a team whilst using your own initiative to support teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm and a passion for working with children
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.