This is a hands-on role that requires energy and passion for a spotless environment. You must work to a very high standard, have attention to detail and most importantly take pride in your work. You will work closely with the Schools/Academies caretakers to ensure the cleanliness of designated areas and to ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
- Carrying out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks
- Notifying management of deficiencies or repairs required
- Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
- Monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
Ideal candidates for Cleaning Assistant:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.