Join Clifford All Saints C of E Primary School as Duel Site Teaching Assistant.
Clifford All Saints C of E Primary School is a small church school with a strong nurturing atmosphere. Every child is known to every adult in school. There is a family atmosphere and parents are encouraged to get involved in the life of the school. We help all the children to reach their full potential and provide an exciting, challenging curriculum with many after school activities. Clifford All Saints is a happy place where the uniqueness of each child is valued and developed.
Main Duties as a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the children with their emotional and social needs
- Setting up lesson equipment
- Creating displays
- Observing and recording classroom behaviour
- Assisting with the supervision of pupils in the classroom and at break times
- Encouraging pupils to interact and engage in activities
Ideal candidates for Teaching Assistant:
- Has a good level of spoken and written English
- Holds GCSE grades in Maths and English grades A-C or equivalent. Be able to work as part of a team whilst using your own initiative to support teaching and learning.
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Willing to travel between two sites (if required)
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.