Dawpool C of E Aided Primary School is looking for a Lunchtime and Classroom Support Assistant to supervise pupils during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playground areas and school premises.
- Supervising the children in the classroom and at lunchtimes
- Work under the guidance of staff to support access to learning for pupils and provide
- Work with staff to promote inclusion
- Help pupils develop independent learning skills
- Monitor behaviour and provide feedback
- Keep the dining halls clean and orderly
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of students
- Are patient, organised and caring
- A-C grade GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English
- Able to self motivate and time manage effectively
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.