Bushmead Primary School are looking for a School Caretaker Assistant to join their welcoming team and contribute to their goal of providing “the best possible learning experience”.
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- Report damages and health and safety issues
- Perform minor repairs
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of equipment/resources
Desirable skills/qualities for Premises Assistant:
- Problem solver
- Has a sensitive and enthusiastic approach
- Friendly, helpful and flexible
- Willingness and ability to attend appropriate meetings and training
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.