Garforth Day Nursery is looking for an Assistant Nursery Practitioner to join them in their aim of providing a quality, exciting, safe and stimulating environment to play, learn and grow through engagement and motivation.
- Providing a safe, supportive and caring environment for young children
- Ensuring that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration
- To ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Nursery.
- To assist in developing and monitoring safeguarding
Desirable skills/qualities for Assistant Nursery Practitioner:
- Experience of working with children is preferred
- Ability to work as a team
- Have a sensitive and enthusiastic approach
- Good basic skills in English and Maths
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths grade C or above is preferable
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme