Join Prenton Primary School as a Teaching Assistant.
- To promote pupils’ development in a safe, secure , challenging environment
- To have regard for the safety and well being of the pupil at all times
- To focus on individual pupils to ensure their needs are being met within the group.
- To make displays of pupils’ work to reflect their achievement
- To encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
- Assist in the general preparation and tidying of the classroom
- To assist with the general supervision of pupils during breaktimes and/or when required
Desirable skills/qualities for Teaching Assistant:
- Friendly, helpful and caring
- Open minded and patient
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Able to problem solve and respond to the unique needs of each pupil
- Good communication skills, preferably holds GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.