Join Prenton Primary School as an Admin Assistant, providing administrative and organisational services to the school under the management and guidance of senior staff.
- Provide administrative, and organisational services to the school
- Liaise with pupils, parents/carers, other staff and external agencies
- Analyse and evaluate data and information and run reports
- Undertake word-processing and IT based tasks including operation of relevant equipment and advanced ICT packages
- Process forms, returns, etc., including those to outside agencies
- Contribute to the planning and development of administrative procedures and systems.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the school’s financial procedures and systems
- Assist with pupil first aid / welfare duties, caring for sick pupils and liasing with parents (or guardians) / staff.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintain and collate pupil reports.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Respond to reception and visitor enquiries
- Organise arrangements for school visits and events
- Monitor pupil attendance and run reports
Desirable skills/qualities for Admin Assistant:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Preferably holds GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English grade C or above
- Organised and highly driven
- Able to work to deadlines and respond to changing needs or requests
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.