Join Pool Academy as an IT Technician.
- Support the use of IT and computing in learning activities and develop pupils’ competence and independence in its use
- Assist with troubleshooting/ computing maintenance
- Assist the IT Support department with computers, iPads, and other devices
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of equipment/resources required to meet lesson plans/relevant learning activities
- Take part in training, meetings and reviews
- Establish good working relationships with pupils, acting as role model
Desirable skills/qualities for IT Technician:
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.