- To support our reception with administrative duties, which could include passing on messages, inputting information in to calendars and academy systems.
- To handle enquiries from parents and members of the community via face-to-face interaction, phone calls or emails.
- To ensure school security arrangements are always complied with, including the issue of visitor’s badges and signing of the visitor’s book.
- To accept and sign for deliveries as appropriate.
- To assist with the monitoring and maintenance of stock and order supplies as necessary.
- To undertake filing and photocopying as required, including the basic maintenance of the photocopier.
Desirable skills/qualities for Admin Assistant:
- Ideally has maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Willing to undertake the necessary training
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.