- To work on any premises activities required by the Academy/school under the direction of the Site Manager which help ensure that the Academy/school is a safe, clean, hygienic and maintained working environment.
- To ensure that facilities are set up according to user needs, for example teachers and teaching spaces and act on user requirements e.g. moving of furniture/equipment.
- To support the Academy in fully implementing relevant Academy/school policies and procedures to a high standard especially those relating to Health and Safety.
- To be involved stock/resource management and the setting up of classrooms, including learning to use specialist equipment connected to those subjects.
- To carry out basic repairs. The Managing of access to the premises and maintaining security
- Cleaning where required. Championing health and safety around the school, and supervising external contractors
Desirable skills/qualities for Site Support:
- Practical, with good problem solving abilities
- Enthusiastic and open to changing daily tasks
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Health and safety conscious
- Willing to take part in necessary training
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.