- Supporting children in their transition into school
- Supervising the pupils in play areas during playtimes and lunchtimes
- Working closely with the Schools/Academies safety personnel
- Conducting stock checks on hand sanitisers etc
- Recording and monitor daily checks as scheduled
Desirable skills/qualities for Classroom Support Assistant:
- Experience of working with children would be desirable.
- Be a team player
- Have a sensitive and enthusiastic approach
- Good basic skills in English and Maths
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.