Join St Thomas’ Church of England Primary School as an Admin Assistant.
- Answering and directing calls
- Sorting post
- Maintaining filing systems
- Typing up forms and other copy
- Supporting the admin team in any and all tasks
Desirable skills/qualities for School Clerical/Admin Assistant:
Excellent communication skills
Willing to undertake further training and development
Can prioritise workloads and work to deadlines
- Are conscious of safeguarding and the need to promote the welfare of the pupils
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.