- Help children who need extra support to complete tasks
- To work as part of the team of Pastoral Support Assistants, sharing duties and information as appropriate
- To liaise with outside agencies and attend meetings as appropriate
- To participate in induction training, staff review processes and professional development opportunities
- Establish good working relationships with pupils, acting as role model and setting high expectations
- Provide consistent support to all pupils, responding appropriately to individual pupil needs
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
Desirable skills/qualities for Pastoral Support Assistant:
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to recognise and identify problems.
- Ability to record and pass on information accurately.
- Ability to encourage and enable others to develop their full potential.
- Ability to build relationships and to lead and work as part of a team.
- A commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all school matters.
- Willingness and ability to attend appropriate meetings and training.
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.