Join Hawkswood Group as a PE/Sports Assistant. Work under the direction of our PE/Sport Teachers and Senior Leaders. Be involved in lesson planning, differentiation and implementation. Taking an active part in all areas of the PE Department and school day.
- Assisting in managing the learning environment and resources in the PE Faculty
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of equipment required to meet lesson plans/activities
- Ensuring effective learning takes place for groups of students
- Preparing the facilities, e.g. moving sports equipment
- Adhering to safeguarding and health and safety procedures to ensure the safety of pupils
Desirable skills/qualities for PE/Sports Assistant:
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Ability to encourage and enable others to develop their full potential
- Open-minded and patient
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.