Join Outwood Grange Academies Trust as a Site Assistant in Stockton-on-Tees.
As a Site Assistant, you will cater for both the interior and exterior (grounds) of the school and you may be expected to carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects on occasion. Minor repairs are to be made when possible, in compliance with Health and Safety regulations. Daily duties may include, but are not limited to, cleaning, stocking and supply of designated facility areas, garden maintenance and fire safety.
- Performing routine inspections
- Assisting with maintenance activities of the school premises
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of inspection
- Notifying the appropriate authority of any need of repairs
- Upholding Health and Safety standards
Ideal candidates for Site Assistant:
- Confident when dealing with students, staff and visitors within school
- Self motivated, flexible and efficacious
- Resilient and determined
- Have a good level of written English to ensure accurate documentation and record keeping
25 per week
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.