Join Culcheth Community Primary School as a Teaching Assistant.
The Teaching Assistant will help teachers to prepare resources for the class, listen to children read, supervise the children at playtime, organise games and activities, help to put up displays in classrooms and help with lesson preparation.
Ideal candidates for Teaching Assistant:
- Are caring and flexible in their approach
- Are creative
- Are organised
- Are patient and open minded
- Applicant must be eligible for the Kickstart scheme
- Must have good standard of English, to GCSE level
- Job offer subject to DBS check
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.