Welholme Academy are looking to appoint a friendly, caring, highly motivated and organized School Office Administrator to join their Administration Team.
- To handle enquiries from parents, staff and members of the community via face-to-face interaction, phone calls or emails.
- To undertake general administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing and routine correspondence.
- To use a variety of different IT based systems and carry out a range of IT based activities and data entry.
- To assist with the monitoring, maintenance and distribution of stock and the ordering of supplies as necessary
- To assist with general financial administration e.g. Raising Purchase orders, ordering stock, receiving and checking off deliveries.
- To build relationships with suppliers and other outside agencies.
- To show a duty of care and take appropriate action to comply with Health & Safety requirements at all times.
Desirable skills/qualities for Admin Assistant:
- A friendly, helpful, caring and flexible approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and alone, on own initiative.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Ability to recognise and identify problems.
- Ability to record and pass on information accurately.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all school matters.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Willingness and ability to attend appropriate meetings and training.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ideally has maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above.
25 per week
National Minimum Wage rates apply.
Welholme Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share this commitment: this post requires an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme