Join Cheetham CofE Community Academy as a Caretaking Assistant.
You will work with the Site Manager to carry out daily site checks, follow the schedule of checks, look after security, open and lock the site, and carry out risk assessments. Training will be provided.
- Cleaning school site and equipment, ensuring health and safety compliance
- Site security in line with safeguarding policies and procedures
- Managing waste and recycling in line with environmental policies
- Carrying out small repairs, as required
- A good level of secondary education including Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 and above (or equivalent).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills in English
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to deal with manual handling
Ideal Candidates for Caretaking Assistant:
Are resilient and determined
Enjoy working outside
Are confident working with children
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.