Join Cheetham C of E Community Academy as an Admin Assistant.
Work with the admin team making and receiving calls, preparing and sending out letters, using electronic system, sending emails, photocopying, scanning and preparing documentation. Supporting parents, maintaining and building positive relationships with the school community.
- Handling enquiries from parents and members of the community
- Answering and directing calls
- Sorting the daily post
- Maintaining filing systems
- Typing up forms and other copy
- Undertaking filing and photocopying as required
Ideal Candidates for Admin Assistant:
- Are confident working with children
- Are organised
- Are determined and flexible
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably holds GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English grade C or above
Candidates must be in receipt of Universal Credit and eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to apply: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme
National Minimum Wage rates apply.